Combined Warehouse Technology
Combined Warehouse can offer a WMS system that comprises the core capabilities typically required by a public/third party logistics (3PL) warehouse.
- Real Time Inventory Management
- Operations Control
- Services Billing
Billing includes handling and storage charges based on the item as well as transaction and additional charges. Additional warehouse services can be performed and billed.
Inventory is tracked by customer and item … and, broken down further by lot, sub-lot, unit, or serial number, as required or requested.
Other key points:
- Capabilities to work with your company’s WMS needs to design a system specifically for your requirements
- Custom WMS
- Web Access
- RF and handheld computer interface
- State of the Art Wireless Canopee
- Customized Billing
- ADT Monitored Security System
- 24/7 Camera Monitoring System (Interior / Exterior)